An ongoing process that increases active participation, communication,
and collaboration between parents, schools,and communities
with the goal of educating the whole child to ensure student achievement and success!
Get INVOLVED Movement
Play a Role
Parent Engagement Month Introductory Video
Parents click here: Safety First: "Safety...Did it, done it, doing it tomorrow."
· Sign up to receive texts or emails about important reminders and notifications from Putnam County Middle School Principal Dr. Susan Usry.
· Text @drusry to (706) 623-4691 to receive text messages
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to receive emails. (You can leave the subject blank.)
· Receive special updates, notifications, reminders, event cancellations and more by signing up for this great service!
· Sign up to receive texts or emails about important reminders and notifications from Putnam County Middle School Assistant Principal Dr. Fanicia Harris.
· Text @a1def to (952) 649-6651 to receive text messages.
· Email: email@example.com to receive emails. (You can leave the subject blank.)
Middle school students and parents may wish to view PCMS' policy on Expectations, Procedures & Behavior. All students are expected to follow:
The 3 R’s
READY to Learn
the 3R's give all students reminders on how to stay on track with goals and complete the year strong!
Important Upcoming Dates
Putnam County Middle School is listed as a
"High Progress School"
for the school year FY2014-2015.
This recognition is reserved for the top 10% of Title I schools in the State of Georgia making the most progress improving the performance of all students over the last three years.
| Privacy Statement
Copyright 2013 by SchoolDesk